Get rid of blackhead
Do you know that lemon has other uses outside the kitchen. It has wonderful benefits in skin treatment, as it is used for peeling the skin, blackhead removal, relieving sunburn, treating scars and dark spots, and skin lightening. Blackheads are small dark spots appear on the skin surface.
Blackheads occur due to clogged pores (hair follicles) with sebum, an oily substance produced by the sebaceous glands. Blackheads mainly spread out on the face and nose, which is common among adolescents, especially those with oily skin problem. Blackheads can be called the first stage of acne.
The reasons for the appearance of blackheads
- Hormonal changes
- Unclean skin
Is lemon effective in blackhead removal?
- Lemons contain alpha hydroxy acid which helps in preventing acne, blackheads, pimples, or any other form of skin problems naturally.
- Citric acid has a natural medical property that helps to tighten the pores, as a result helps in removing and preventing further blackheads.
- Acidity and natural oils in lemon help to peel the skin gently and cleanse oily skin as well as preventong bacterial infections. It removes impurities, oils, and other dirt through a deep penetrating.
- Lemon also contains vitamin C, calcium, and potassium which make it very effective for skin and hair care.
- It reduces fat and nourishes the skin, helps in blackhead removal and acne as well as scars, blemishes, freckles and dark spots, too.
blackhead removal from the nose
1 – Lemon juice
1 – Lemonade
2 – Cotton balls
3 – Water
How to use
Mix two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice in a small bowl with a small amount of water. Apply the mixture directly on the affected skin using a cotton ball. Leave it to dry naturally and then rinse with cold water gently. Repeat the process 2-3 times a day to get the best results.
Applying lemon juice directly without adding water to the skin cause irritation, itching, and redness, especially for those with sensitive skin.
You can use the subject of removing blackheads using lemon
2 – Lemon with honey, yogurt and salt:
How to use
Mix fresh lemon juice with a small amount of honey, yogurt and salt. After mixing the ingredients well, apply the mixture on your face concentrating on the affected areas. Rub your skin gently for 3-5 minutes. Leave it one minute only and then rinse with water. Repeat this treatment every day.
Note: You can substitute yogurt with fresh milk.
How to use:
Cut a lemon into small slices. Gently rub the slices on the blackheads. Repeat the process 2-3 times a day for blackhead removal easily.
4- Blackhead removal in children
Blackheads appear on the ear of children when the skin is not cleaned well.
2- Boiled milk
How to use
Mix equal amounts of fresh lemon juice and some boiled milk. Apply the mixture on blackheads around the ear and leave it to dry. Then rub the blackheads gently to open the pores. Repeat the process until you get good results. Repeat the process until you get good results
NOTE: Consult a dermatologist if the problem persists.
Precautions and tips:
- If you suffer from dry, sensitive skin avoid applying lemon directly on the skin because it will make it dry and will cause irritation and itching.
- Do not be exposed to sunlight for at least an hour after applying lemon treatment because it will make the skin more sensitive.
- It is better to test on a patch of skin before using any of the treatments on the face. If you do not suffer from any side effects, such as irritation, excessive dryness, or burning, you can continue using the treatment.
- If you are under any treatment for the skin, consult your doctor before using these methods to prevent any side effects.
- Apply sun screen before exposure to sunlight to avoid side effects.
- Use natural or chemical-free moisturizer to prevent dryness of the skin.
Natural foods that help in blackhead removal
1 – (Potatoes)
Potatoes have a natural bleaching properties that help in getting rid of spots, scars, as well as blackheads. Starch in potatoes helps to reduce pigmentation, while the enzymes promote skin health. All you have to do is cut up slices of potatoes and put them directly on the blackheads and leave them for a few minutes. Then, wash your skin with lukewarm water. Instead of that, you can mix a teaspoon of honey with grated potatoes. Apply this mask on your face and leave for 15 minutes. You can then rinse with lukewarm water. You can also extract potato juice and add to it a little lemon juice and a little turmeric powder. Blend this mixture on the blackheads and leave it to dry, then rinse with warm water. Use this treatment twice a week to get the best results.
2 – ( Aloe Vera )
Aloe Vera has many therapeutic and natural properties that help in getting rid of blackheads. Aloe vera gel contain sugars that stimulate the growth of new skin cells and helps to reduce blackheads and treating it. All you have to do is extracting aloe vera gel and apply it directly on the dark spots and blackheads with gently massage for a few minutes. Leave the gel on the face for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this treatment once or twice a day for several weeks to get the best results.
3 – ( Milk )
Milk is very useful in blackhead removal the same as lemon juice. It also helps to treat defects, impurities and dark spots, but without causing burning or irritation. The lactic acid found in milk gradually reduces the pigmentation of the skin. All you have to do is to mix 4 tablespoons of milk and add 2 tablespoons of fresh tomato juice to it. Apply the mixture on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes. You can also dip a cotton ball in milk and rub it directly on the spots. Leave on for 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat this treatment twice daily for 4-5 weeks.
4 – ( strips )
A medical strips are available in pharmacies. They are used by putting a little water on the face, and then putting the strips on the blackheads areas. Leave for several minutes until they completely dry and then remove it. To make sure how this method is effective for blackhead removal, notice the blackheads that you will find on the strips after using them.
5 – ( Cinnamon )
Mix 3 tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl well until you have a paste. Use a steam bath first to help to open the pores. Then, apply the mask on the skin and massage the skin using your fingers in a circular movements. Leave the mask on your skin throughout the night. In the morning you can wash your face with warm water, and after that dry your face with a clean towel. Repeat the mask twice a week to get rid of the blackheads.
And also you can follow the subject blackhead removal from here