what is the bacteria that causes acne?
It is believed that the process of hormonal change for girls and boys in adolescence, which many changes happen to the body, is the cause of breakouts, they spread in certain areas areas of the skin on the results of these changes, particularly the sebaceous glands of skin of the face, back and shoulders areas with the help of some bacteria lead to the emergence of the so-called acne .
What are the reasons leading to the appearance of acne?
what is the bacteria that causes acne
There are many reasons that cause acne, but mostly are hormonal changes that occur dusring adolescence period. however, there are other reasons that cause appearance or increase of acne, including:
- Some medications that contribute to the appearance of acne.
- Stress and negative emotions that has bad effect on body.
- Hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle in women.
- Genes and genetic factors, although it is not a requirement to be in the history of parents that they were infected by acne to appear on children.
- Sebaceous glands infections that are caused when the skin touches anything that holds bacteria that causes acne.
- Increase of the excretion of cholesterol, which might cause the closure or blockage of the sebaceous glands.
- Some types of micro-bacterial infections that may lead to inflammation of the sebaceous glands, and that explains how the hand’s contact with places infected with acne may cause increase in its appearance because of the transfer of these microbes from one place to another skin.
- Excessive sweating that helps multiplying bacteria may cause increased acne.
- The use of make-up may cause blockage of pores and increas of fat substances that lead to acne.
Types of Acne
Acne has many types, but there are two types or two categories that are well-known
- Non-inflammatory acne, it is known to people who suffer black heads and white heads.
- Inflammatory acne, a more sever type of acne.
So what causes acne ?
Here are some of the reasons:
1- Cosmetics products:
Pimples or spots resulting from the use of cosmetics are very common, they are caused by the oils in cosmetics that cause the blockage of skin pores.
2- Make-up removers
Removers of make-up cause clogging to the pores as well, they combine with the skin’s natural oils and cause acne.
After a long day and your makeup accumulate fat and microbes on the skin, and thus fills the pores easily and trapping the bacteria that causes it inside the skin.
The solution is very simple :
Look for make-up removers that do not contain irritating components of the skin. Your face should also be washed Deeply every night. what is the bacteria that causes acne
Cosmetics that prevent sunshine :
Cosmetics that prevent the sun rays contain two types of active ingredients, namely:
Chemical agents that protect the skin from harmful UV rays, these are absorbed by your skin. what is the bacteria that causes acne
Physical factors that remain on the surface of the skin to be a protective layer from the sun, and the latter type is the most damaging to your skin.
sunscreens include zinc oxide or titanium, which prevent sweating and provoke acne.
The solution of that is as simple as the past one, you should just read the written components of what you buy and avoid buying types that contain substances that could cause the blockage of your skin pores. what is the bacteria that causes acne and best blackhead remover
Mobile phones :
Although mobile phones have become an essential part of everyone’s life, they could be the reason for many problems to your skin, including acne. Because phones are exposed during the day to many different surfaces full of hundreds and thousands of kinds of bacteria that causes acne, and when you use them, of course you place these bacteria near the mouth, which also creates humidity providing a fertile environment for the multiplying of these bacteria.
So what should you do ???
Just make sure you wipe the screen of your phone with, antibacterial wipes, or use alcohol and a piece of clothes to do it, just don’t use the phone untill the alcohol is completely wiped and dried off your screen.
You can learn about treatment of acne at home here